Thanks for using Limitlesslane. We developed our service to make it possible for you to safely store and manage your passwords. We want to make your information easily accessible to you, and you alone, so you can be more productive in your personal and professional life. We respect your privacy and want you to know how we protect your information as if it was our own. The end result: no one but you can access it.
- The Information We Collect And Store
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Changing or Deleting Your Information
- Contact us
This policy applies to the Limitlesslane web-based application, which includes the Website (collectively referred to as the “Website”) and any additional software or services made available (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
This Policy does not apply to any website, product or service of any other company. Although our service allows (and encourages) linking to and from third-party websites, we do not operate or monitor their products and services. Always make sure to review the privacy practices of a company before deciding to provide any information to it.
Your continued use of our Website and Services implies that you are in agreement with these Policy practices.
2. The Information We Collect And Store #
We may collect and store the following information when running the Limitlesslane:
1. Personal Information: the only personal information we collect is your email address. We also collect your name, credit card or other billing information when you use Limitlesslane in an active mode. If you allow it, we may also collect your social networking information on services like Facebook and Twitter. We use that only to invite your contacts to join Limitlesslane under your name.
2. Passwords: You can use our Services to provide password storage, but we have no access to the passwords you enter and store. Only you have the master password, which is the only way to see your passwords.
3. Log Data: We collect data from our servers to show how people are using our service, but the information doesn’t identify any individual person. We preserve your anonymity in using the internet how you choose.
4. Cookies: We do place a cookie on your computer so we can see how you use the service at different web sites. We don’t create individual profiles for our users; we only use aggregate data.
3. Information Sharing and Disclosure #
We will not sell, rent or display your personal data to third parties. Unless you give specific permission, your information will always remain private.
Anytime disclosure of your information occurs, we will take reasonable measures to promptly notify you and other users, so you can challenge its use if you choose. We cannot provide notice if a) applicable law forbids it; or b) doing so would result in imminent risk of death, serious injury or significant property loss or damage to Limitlesslane or a third party.
4. Changing or Deleting Your Information #
As a registered user, you are always able to review, update, correct or delete the personal information you have provided by going to your “account settings” page. If you decide not to use our services or are unhappy with changes we have made, you can deactivate your account.
5. Contact us #
If you have any additional questions about our control of your information or any of our privacy-related practices, please contact email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days.